My Many Musings

Having an online home for sharing thoughts, stories, and ideas makes me happy.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Focus, or lack thereof

Summers are the perfect time for me to catch up on the little projects that I put off from August through June. Reorganizing cupboards and closets are at the top of my priority list, along with the professional reading that I often put off until summer so that I can give it my full attention. But, for some reason, I feel like I'm busier in the summer than I am during the school year. The phone rings and then I'm off to take care of something. My son needs a ride to his practice. Dinner needs to be prepared. There is just this neverending flow of activity and I can't seem to get focused on any one thing. I'm threatening to put myself on a schedule just so that I can accomplish some of the bigger tasks, and I'm not sure that I want that. If I could just focus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dovid said...

If only....
Life wiithout ADD can be an amazing thing (or so I hear).

9:08 AM  
Blogger GeorgianaD said...

Have you checked out the MAKING IT HOME Yahoo group? They are also on EZBoards now. It's a wonderful group, and has helped me get move toward organization in my home/life. Check it out:)

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home