My Many Musings

Having an online home for sharing thoughts, stories, and ideas makes me happy.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

For the sake of blogging

Sometimes I talk to myself. I admit it. I don't believe I'm some sort of bumbling oddball, randomly spewing things. Usually, I talk to myself (actually, I prefer the term, "think out loud,") because I don't want to forget something. I am at that age, you know.

Blogging is a bit like talking to myself. Yes, my words are out there for others to read and some people even respond to my posts. At this point, though, I'm not really purposefully posting things to start conversations or because I have had some epiphany. Mostly, I just need a place to put my thoughts so that I don't forget them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Agree absolutely. Blogging seems like what I've been waiting for.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home