My Many Musings

Having an online home for sharing thoughts, stories, and ideas makes me happy.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Hair

Hair is BIG business. People spend a lot of money on products and services for their hair. Just yesterday I had my hair colored, highlighted, and cut. The cost for such basics varies from salon to salon. I have a hard time spending over $100 on my hair, and that's how much most salons charge for my hair length and weave. I have to go back for touch-ups and new color every few months, so that adds up to a LOT of money. Recently I've started going to the local beauty college for these services. Yes, they are students so it takes a little longer. They need people like me so that they can practice their skills, and I enjoy the hustle and bustle of the "young people" on the floor. And so I go, a willing volunteer for the eager students. Best of all, my hair looks great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home