My Many Musings

Having an online home for sharing thoughts, stories, and ideas makes me happy.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sold!

Craigslist is one of the web sites that I visit from time to time to check out the garage sale ads. This week, however, I realized the power of the Internet and just how many people actually use craigslist regularly. We listed a piece of furniture that our son had outgrown years ago. Apparently there is quite a market out there for these beds because it sold in about 3 hours. Seriously. It was amazing. Yes, the item was priced to sell, and I was HAPPY to see it walk out of the house to make room for other furniture, but I really had no idea that it would sell that quickly. It was a lot easier than hauling it to a consignment shop or putting it in the driveway for a garage sale. Even better, it was, say it with me, free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home