My Many Musings

Having an online home for sharing thoughts, stories, and ideas makes me happy.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Task of the day

Avoidance is the name of the game this morning. I MUST address the issue of my desk and our shared family office before a haz-mat team is called in to save us. Piles of papers, office supplies, books, notepads, stationery...the list goes on and on. I WILL get to my desk today, after I have gone on my errands, visited my parents, cooked an amazing six course meal, and write the solution to world peace. Well, maybe I'll just do the first two things on my list and THEN I will tackle my desk...

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

The thing is: you need it all, don't you? And you know more or less where/what everything is.

But a tidy desk does make it simpler to work I suppose ...

12:47 AM  
Blogger GeorgianaD said...

6 course meal? Can I borrow you? Oh, wait, bad for the ol' diet:)

Your desktop sounds like mine. I love office supplies!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Erlyne said...

Yes, I need everything on my desk or I will invent a need for every item at some point. I even went shopping for more bins and organizers so that I can keep my stuff more tidy.

As for the six course dinner, well, that may have been an exaggeration. These boys like it simple: meat, veg, salad, and starch (rice, potato, bread, etc.). I've even learned how to BBQ without burning the meat! Wahoo!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home